A special way to celebrate Valentine’s Day! Carolina UnCork’d Wine, Chocolates, and Crafts Festival celebrates the spirit of collaboration by offering an array of selections from regional wineries and chocolatiers, to a variety of spirits and craft beers. This festival has something to tantalize every taste bud and create new experiences on your Valentine. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy drinks, tastes and bites from some of the region’s favorites produced throughout the Carolinas!
In all, over 100 of Carolina’s premier wineries, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, cheese makers, bakers, and chocolatiers will offer samples of their delightful wares, including a number of local cideries. Fall in love with wine, beer, chocolate and many other forms of decadent, love-inspiring goodness at Carolina UnCork’d.
VIP Great Experience
Great benefits for being a VIP!
- 1 hour early entry to a session
- Premium swag bag
- Limitless samples of wine, craft beers, spirits, ciders, and MORE
- Sampling of gourmet fondue bar chocolatiers and the region's savory food bites
- Early vendor shopping experience
- Exclusive door prize giveaways
Sponsorships are customized to your needs. Ask us how to become a sponsor and increase your presence at Carolina Uncork’d.
Click here :https://dochub.com/crowncomplexdom/D46bJDW/uncorked-sponsorshiop-deck-2020-pdf to become a Sponsor today or contact Timothy Hinton at [email protected] or TJ at [email protected] for pricing and to customize your sponsorship today.
Interested in being a Vendor?
Click here to become a vendor. More information included below.
10’ x 10’ 8ft skirted table, , 2 chairs, 2 vendor bands. $200
(The price goes to $250 after 12/27/19).
10’ x 20’ 2 - 8ft skirted tables, 4 chairs, 4 vendor bands,. $300
(The price goes to $350 after 12/27/19).
6 chairs, 6 vendor bands 2 - 8ft skirted tables, 4 chairs, 4 vendor bands,
(The price goes to $500 after 12/27/19).
20’ x 20’ 4 - 8ft skirted tables, 6 chairs, 6 vendor bands. $450
(The price goes to $500 after 12/27/19)
Corner/Quad Booth 20’ x 20’ 4 - 8ft skirted tables, 6 chairs, 6 vendor bands, $600.
(The price goes to $650 after 12/27/19)
_______ *8ft. Skirted table
_______ Carpet (10 x 10) $125
_______ Carpet (10 x 20) $250
_______ Carpet (20 x 20) $500
_______ Padding $75
_______ Vendor Booth Sign $10
_______ Extra Vendor Wristbands $15
_______ Vendor Lunch $15
_______ Vendor Insurance $75
· All vendors of Carolina UnCork’d are required to supply the Crown Complex with a current Certificate of Liability for a minimum of $1,000,000 naming Cumberland County (Owner), Cumberland County Civic Center Commission, and Global Spectrum LP as additional insured or pay a $75 premium by January 15, 2020 to the Crown Complex and we’ll make sure you’re insured. Please indicate your preference on the application.
Vendors will not be able to load- in without a COI (Certificate of Insurance) on file 10dys prior to the event day. NO EXCEPTIONS & NO REFUNDS
Vendor accepts responsibility for all lost or stolen merchandise and equipment.
Please include all add-ons on your registration form.
Welcome to our volunteer information page. To sign up to volunteer click on the link below to fill out the form below and choose the positions you wish to volunteer for. You may sign-up for as many positions as you wish. You may also volunteer for both sessions.
As a volunteer, you will have the exclusive opportunity to engage in interactive learning experiences and have behind the scenes access that plays a vital role in the success of the event. Possible volunteer positions include general registration, sweet spot attendants, first-hand game attendants, door prize registration, wine cellar attendants, VIP lounge management and many more. Encourage your friends, family and co-workers to volunteer together at as many events as they wish.
Volunteers will receive:
• Sway bag • Festival T-shirt • Souvenir wine glass
• “Non-alcoholic beverages” • Snacks during work hours.
In order to volunteer for Carolina UnCork’d Wine Festival, you must:
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Be friendly, helpful and professional - and enjoy people, hospitality and culinary events
• Wear the assigned volunteer attire, which will be discussed at the volunteer orientation
• Report on time and complete your entire shift - be flexible and willing to assist both staff and patrons
• Understand that the use of alcohol while on duty (or before your shift) is prohibited
All volunteers for the festival must attend one of the two volunteer orientations scheduled followed by a Works for Wine Party. Current scheduled dates are:
• Thursday, February 13, 2020 – Session 1 - 6pm
• Thursday, February 13, 2020 – Session 2 - 7pm
• Works for Wine Party 8pm – 10pm
Although most positions don’t require heavy physical work, you must be able to stand on your feet for the entire shift, and lift the equivalent of a case of wine (40 lbs.) MUST BE 21 TO VOLUNTEER.
Click here to register. Registration ends Saturday, February 1.