The Crown Complex strives to provide each patron with a safe and enjoyable experience from the moment they enter the complex until the time they exit the parking lot at the end of the the night.
In order to maintain a safe and secure environment, the following policies have been put in place at Crown Complex events:
- Weapons or controlled substances are not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in all of the facilities, including electronic cigarettes. The Crown Complex has designated smoking areas located around our facilities.
- Pets are not permitted except service animals.
- No food, beverages or containers may be brought into the Crown Complex. You will find that our concessions have a great selection of food and beverages available.
- Camera policies are set by each individual event and are prohibited for the majority of our ticketed events.
- When entering our facilities all bags are subject to search.
- Re-entry is not allowed.
Here at the Crown Complex we provide each guest with equal opportunities to enjoy our facilities. All of our entrances have wheelchair access. Our Coliseum, Ballroom and Expo Center all have access to an elevator and escalators. We also provide handicap parking in the front of our facilities. For more information, please call 910.438.4100.